Telangana Govt Jobs 2022 -TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification 2022 Exam Syllabus-Apply Online
TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification 2022 Exam Syllabus: Telangana Public Service Commission TSPSC is invites online applications for the available 113 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector jobs in Telangana State. Candidates who are qualified A degree/diploma in relevant discipline are eligible to apply online for this TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts. Apply online for this TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector jobs Notification 2022. TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector jobs online link will be active from 05-08-2022 to 05-09-2022. Official website to apply online for TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs is http://tspsc.gov.in. TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs selection is based on single stage written exam and interview. TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification 2022 online form, Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector exam syllabus pattern, age limits, category wise vacancies, pay scale and other details are given below.
Telangana Government Jobs 2022-TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification Exam 2022 Recruitment-TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Syllabus
Important Dates for TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification 2022:
|Online form active on||05-08-2022|
|Last date to apply online is||05-09-2022|
|Written Exam Date||November 2022|
|No of Posts||113|
|Category||TS Govt Jobs 2022|
Available Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector vacancies in TSPSC Recruitment 2022:
There are total 113 vacancies in this TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification 2022.
Post Name: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector-113 Posts
Category wise vacancies are given below.
- OC G-31
- OC W-16
- EWS G-7
- EWS W-04
- BC A G-06
- BC A W-04
- BC B G-04
- BC B W-04
- BC C G-02
- BC D G-04
- BC D W-02
- BC E G-01
- BC E W-03
- SC G-10
- SC W-06
- ST G-04
- ST W-03
- Sports G-02
Qualifications for TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs 2022:
(i) Must hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering or equivalent qualification of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
OR Must hold a Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course) awarded by any institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government approved by the AICTE, New Delhi
(ii)Must hold a valid Driving License authorized to drive Heavy Motor Vehicles (Transport Vehicles).
Age limits for TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts:
As on 01-07-2022 age limit is 21-39 years.
Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates
Rs. 45,960/- to Rs. 1,24,150/-
TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs Selection Process:
Selection for this Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts will be based on written exam and interview.
TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Exam Syllabus Pattern:
Written Exam will be conducted for 450 Marks
PAPER-I:General Studies and General Abilities-150 questions-150 Marks-150 Minutes
PAPER-II: Automobile Engineering (Diploma Level) -150 questions-300 Marks-150 Minutes
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
1. Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
2. International Relations and Events.
3. General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
4. Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
5. Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
6. Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
7. Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
8. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
9. Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
10. Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
11. Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
12. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
13. Policies of Telangana State.
14. Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
15. Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
PAPER-II: AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING (DIPLOMA LEVEL)
1. Thermal Engineering & Automobile Power Plants: Thermodynamic Laws, Thermodynamic Processes, Air Standard Cycles, Fuels & combustion, Performance of IC Engines, Engine Construction, IC Engines – classification, Combustion Chambers; Various IC Engine systems – Lubrication, cooling, fuel (petrol & diesel engines), Inlet & Exhaust Systems.
2. Automobile Chassis, Body & Transmission System: Chassis frame – Steering, Brakes, Suspension systems – Body Design & construction – Clutch – Gearbox – Propeller Shaft & Universal Joints – Final drive – Differential – Front Axle – Rear Axle – Wheels &Tyres.
3. Automobile Servicing and Maintenance, Automobile Electrical Systems: Garage & Service station tools and equipment – Servicing & maintenance procedures – Servicing and Maintenance of 2 & 4 wheelers – Automobile Reconditioning Equipment – Reconditioning of Diesel FIP & Injectors – Vehicle Testing & Diagnosis – Automotive Emission and Control – Fundamentals of Electrical Technology – Basic Electronic Devices – Batteries – Ignition System – Generating System – Starting Motor – Wiring Systems, Lighting and Accessories.
4. Motor Transport Organisation& Industrial Management & Entrepreneurship: Management Principles – Organisational Structure – Operations – Fleet Planning – Bus & Crew Scheduling – Transport Economics – Traffic and Fares – Legal Aspects of Motor Transport – Production Management – Material Management – Industrial Legislation & Safety – ISO 9000 & TQM – Entrepreneur Development.
5. Special Purpose Vehicles & basic hydraulics: Purpose and Types of SPVs – Farm Tractors – Earth Moving Vehicles – Fluid properties – Flow of Fluids – Oil power hydraulics & pneumatics – Hydraulic machinery.
6. Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Materials: Application of Statics – Friction – Simple Machines – Basic Link Mechanism – Transmission of Power – Simple Stresses & Strains – Geometrical properties of Sections – S.F. & B.M. Diagrams.
7. Machine Design: Bolts & Nuts, Torsion in shafts & springs – Keys and couplings – Gears – Cams – Governors and Fly wheels – Design of Automobile Components.
8. Engineering Materials & Production Technology: Mechanical properties & testing of materials – Iron-Carbon Equilibrium Diagram – Manufacture of Iron & Steel – Heat Treatment – Ferrous & non-Ferrous Metals & Alloys – Welding – Lathe and Lathe work – Drilling – Milling – Gear Making – Grinding – Jigs & Fixtures – Modern Machining Processes – Foundry – Casting – Forging – Mechanical Working of Metals.
Application processing fee is Rs.200/- and exam fee is Rs.120/-
How to apply for TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Jobs Notification 2022:
Apply online for this TSPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancies through the official website of www.tspsc.gov.in/website. Last date to apply online is 05-09-2022.